PVIS is committed to proactively supporting the education of Ni-Vanuatu students.
The Endeavour Scholarship Program is a new initiative for Ni-Vanuatu Year 9 students who are studying at local schools. It is funded by corporate sponsorship and covers 100% tuition costs for Year 10, Year 11 and 12.
The Corporate Sponsorship Fund is funded by the business community to support Ni-Vanuatu PVIS students’ annual fees and also funds Education Hardship Grants.
PVIS Endeavour Scholarship (NEW!)
- Up to three years full PVIS School Fees
- All SACE and subject levies
- All Resource levies
- Initial set of PVIS uniforms
- Vanuatu citizen & resident
- 15 – 17 years of age inclusive
- Current student at any Vanuatu High School (not PVIS)
- Meet LLN requirements
- Commitment to PVIS Code of Conduct and ideals of ‘international understanding, community service and academic excellence’
- Active role(s) in community
- Active role(s) in leadership
- Grade point average consistently in the top 15% of his/her class
- Passion to serve their community and Vanuatu as a whole
- Determined and positive attitude
How to apply:
Download and complete the Scholarship Application form 2022.pdf
Submit a handwritten cover letter outlining your reason for applying, your aspirations and how you would contribute to PVIS. Please address your letter to the Scholarship Management Committee
All applications close: Friday 18th November 2022 at 4:00 pm
Applications can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org or handed in person to the PVIS School Office
Port Vila International School – Vanuatu Education Fund
Corporate Sponsorship Fund
Corporate sponsors play a big role in supporting the school community’s commitment to Ni-Vanuatu students at PVIS.
Each year PVIS appeals for help from the business community to support the sponsorship of PVIS Ni-Vanuatu students. Corporate sponsorship can help Ni-Vanuatu families experiencing immediate hardship with short term hardship grants or thru annual student sponsorship.
Every kind of sponsorship is valued; however , there are strict guidelines to ensure that sponsorship is honoured in the spirit it is given.
PVIS ensures transparency and accountability so that the desired results are being achieved.
Education Hardship Grants
The generosity of corporate sponsors donations allows the School to assist current Ni-Vanuatu families with Education Hardship Grants to cover their PVIS education fees.
Existing Ni-Vanuatu parents may apply for a one-off hardship grant from the fund to help their children continue their education at PVIS. These grants may also be used to assist extra English classes.
Annual Student Sponsorships
Corporate sponsorship can support Ni-Vanuatu student’s education with:
- Full annual sponsorship for a student of your choice; or
- Half annual sponsorship where 50% is paid by your business and 50% by the child’s family.
Help us to help Ni-Vanuatu students
If your business is interested in more information about sponsorship opportunities please contact the Principal at email@example.com
We are grateful to the businesses who currently support PVIS students through this program.
Applications forms for Education Hardship Grants and Annual Student Sponsorships are available from the school office – please note set conditions apply.