At PVIS we take great pride in our appearance and school uniform. It is compulsory for ALL students to wear their full uniform everyday at school and a high standard of dress is expected. You can access the full uniform policy and guidelines here.
The uniform is made up of a blue polo shirt and shorts for boys, and a blue polo shirt and skort/shorts or a school dress for girls.
All students must wear school hats when playing outside, and the school operates a strict “No hat, No play” policy.
Students are required to wear full uniform at mid term and end of term assemblies, on excursions, and speech days.
NB: Long sleeve sweat shirts are available for the cooler months, these must be ordered through the office.
Sports and Special events
On the students’ allocated sports day, students are required to wear their ‘house’ sport polo shirt (yellow, green or red) with a skirt or shorts and appropriate sport footwear. Students wear their ‘house’ sport polo shirt to athletics carnivals and cross country carnivals. Students are permitted to wear sports trainers.
Throughout the school year, the school holds special events (such as French Day, International Day, Book Parade) when costumes are encouraged to be worn by students.
Purchasing school uniforms
The school uniform may be purchased from the school office between 7:30am and 2:00 pm each school day.
A range of pre-owned uniforms are also available for purchase from the school office.
School uniform donations
The school gratefully accepts donations of clean, good condition pre-owned uniforms. Please bring your donations to the school office.
- Dress – blue & white checked school uniform
- Shorts/Skorts – navy school shorts or navy school skort
- Shirt – navy polo shirt
- PVIS navy slouch hat (compulsory)
- PVIS cap (Year 7 – 11 only)
- Socks – navy or plain white ankle socks
- Shoes (appropriate footwear) – white, brown, black or navy
- No thongs
- Headbands – navy, white or school fabric
- No necklaces or other jewellery – wrist watches permitted
- Earrings – studs and sleepers only. Gold or silver only and no larger than the size of the end of a pencil.
- No fashion make-up or nail polish
Girls Sports Uniform
- Navy school shorts or skort
- Polo shirt – colour of designated house (Green/Red/Yellow)